Feb 14, 2021
In this episode, I interview
Renée Hasseldine, the Founder and CEO of the Think RAPT System, an
award-winning system that distills consults, experts, and teams’
unique intellectual property into Visual Models. Renée helps
experts, consultants, and thought leaders scale up their businesses
by developing their intellectual property. More specifically, she
works with them to co-create their unique methodology or signature
system using visual models.
Her knack for extracting and
unpacking thoughts and turning them into unique intellectual
property is sheer genius. Renée is the author of two best-selling
books: “Share Your Passion” and “Game Changer”, and the host of the
“Leveraged and Loving It” podcast.
This Cast Covers:
- From accounting and finance to bar/cafe owner
and settling on consulting for entrepreneurs on digital
- Taking the complex thoughts entrepreneurs have
and taking them through different processes to turn them into an
effective sales pitch.
- Why ClickFunnels is not a great platform for
- Some of the small to medium-sized businesses
that she has worked with.
- The importance of digital models when growing a
- How powerful digital models can be: How she
helped one of her clients grow their turnover from $300k to
$1Million within 15 months.
- Embracing visual models as a way of solving
problems that affect a small business.
- Delivering the Think RAPT system with the help
of her remote team of six.
- Winning the Stevie Award for innovation for
- Moving into the corporate market as well as a
licensing and certification system.
- Explaining the four models of the Think RAPT
- Using technology to generate some culture even
when the entire team works remotely.
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Cold Funk" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com). License: CC